Work out tips:
1) Be consistent.
- This is KEY! Even if it’s a scheduled walk or work out on Tuesday/Thursday, scheduling a time 3x a week is a great way to start being consistent.
2) Effective Exercise Routine:
- 20 minutes a day two-three times a week
- Then amp it up! Increase your work out times.
3) Set realistic goals
- You are not going to look like a body builder right away…
4) Have a buddy system.
- This is actually helpful. Studies have shown that having a workout buddy pays off.
5) Happiness = you time.
- Don’t forget about yourself when you are stressed…then again working out releases endorphins which will make you feel better.
- Work out when you feel the best. Are you a morning person or a night person?
7) Professional guidance.
- Sometimes it helps to get tips from the pros (even if it is just once so you are sure you are doing a proper work out).
8) Inspiration = blogs… like ours ?
- Follow a fitness blog to give you great tips.
9) Patience. It won’t happen right away.
- Keep at it. Even if you are busy get on the treadmill and walk.
Get fit with MaximusLife!!
CSR – Corporate Philanthropy Next post