While we transition to Fall, here are a few tips to live more sustainably.
- Leave those leaves. Instead of wasting electricity on blowers, let the leaves do their own thing! They do compost after all.
- Enjoy your seasonal drinks sustainably. Opt out of buying out every day and making more drinks at home! Let’s cut single use plastic.
- Stay warm without using the thermostat. Pile on the blankets if you can.
- Make sustainable Halloween celebrations! Try using old costumes with a new twist, or using something out of your closet. Get creative!
- Declutter your home.
- Inflate your car tires. This helps your car use less gas to move!
- Move your plants indoors.
- Feel cozy with eco-friendly candles. Using less toxic chemicals in any is smart living.
- Purchase Local and Seasonal Foods. Purchasing food that is growing and ripe during its natural season means your food doesn’t need to travel from a faraway place. This cuts down the use of fossil fuels and pollution generated by transport.
Let’s all find ways to minimize our impacts!
Explained: Social Enterprise Prev post
How to cultivate an inclusive workplace Next post
Leave a comment